Ever smelled a rose and instantly felt more serene? Or a tasted a squeeze of lemon and felt more refreshed? How about a whiff of peppermint that helps you feel more alert?
If so, you’re already practicing aromatherapy. Therapeutic scents can literally help us feel better inside and out.
Why choose Young Living essential oils
As we got serious about essential oils, we researched Young Living as a company and were impressed by their quality (above organic) and seed to seal process. They own most of the farms themselves; they weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals.
They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. By using Young Living, the plant’s “living energy” is preserved in every bottle. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective and safe.
Plus, Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits out there. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That’s most people’s question when they get started, but oils quickly get incorporated into daily life. People diffuse oils daily to uplift spirits or help cranky toddlers sleep. We use Thieves oil when support for the immune system is needed. We use them for just about everything!!
Are you curious about Essential Oils?
If so, give Young Living a close look. One of the most popular ways to get started is sign up as a distributor and get their Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser. Want to try before you buy? Click here to request a FREE SAMPLE!
YL Premium Starter Kit unboxing
See everything that’s inside the kit in this video 🙂
This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 50% discount
- Your Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- Dewdrop™ Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Member Resources
Want to try Young Living essential oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- as a Wholesale Member (highly encouraged… it sounds like a serious commitment but it ain’t)
- or as a Retail Customer via the Young Living website (don’t recommend it because you don’t get the discount!)
I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, even if you’re a beginner. Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit, and they get an amazing 24% discount off every product you order. There are no tricks or gimmicks, no automatic charges to your credit card, etc.
You don’t need to “sell” oils to be part of this
For Wholesale Members there is no requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas or anything like that.
But if you’d like to earn some extra income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. Some mamas even turn this into a business for themselves. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me and I’ll help you get started!
Here’s how to begin
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. However, we only recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured above). It is by far the best value and will help you actually start using essential oils. It’s the only kit that gives you the 10 Everyday Essential Oils (plus a bonus oil, StressAway, which is many people’s favorite). These 11 oils will give you endless options in treating your family and yourself.
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
- Be sure to get the “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” number from the person who referred you to this page! That way they get credit for your purchase and you get to team up with them.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
You’re going to love this next phase of your natural living journey!