Eucalyptus Radiata is one of more than 700 species of eucalyptus. Young Living currently sells three different Eucalyptus oils: Eucalyptus Blue, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata. Eucalyptus Radiata is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant. Its main chemical constituents are 1,8 cineole (eucalyptol). Eucalyptus has been used and treasured for centuries.
This oil is amazing to use around your home, especially during this time of year. I go through it like crazy in the winter months! Below are some of my favorite ways to use and incorporate Eucalyptus Radiata into my everyday life:
• Make your own DIY massage cream and apply it after a heavy workout.
• Diffuse it around your home for a fresh, clean scent.
• Mix it with a carrier oil and use it as a DIY chest rub.
• Add it to the bottom of your shower for an invigorating experience.
• Add a few drops to your spray bottle of Thieves® Household Cleaner.
Eucalyptus Radiata is used in many of our very popular blends, including Breathe Again™, Thieves®, R.C.™, and Raven™. It is also in Inner Defense™, as well as many products in our Thieves® line.
This month you can get Eucalyptus Radiata for free at the 190 PV level! This is a must-have oil, especially to create a stimulating and rejuvenating environment this winter!
–from young living training and education
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from an evergreen tree native to Australia that is part of the Myrtaceae plant family. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, sharply clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. There are many other Eucalyptus Radiata uses loved by members, including using it in invigorating massage after activity. Found in many of Young Living’s popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, Breathe Again™ Roll-On, and R.C.™ essential oil blend, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have in your home.
Eucalyptus Radiata Uses
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience.
- Diffuse it in your home or work space for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to combat stale odors.
How to Use:
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.