Make and Take Party: DIY Holiday Gifts Theme
Thinking about making homemade holiday gifts using essential oils? Invite your friends over for a make-and-take party! At a recent Monthly Education Seminar, Young Living member and party-hosting expert Nance Ciasca not only taught us how to have a successful make-and-take party but also gave us ideas on a “Holiday Gifts” party theme.
Find simple instructions below to make three memorable holiday gifts—Winter Smooth Hand Scrub to comfort skin exposed to harsh elements, Winter Fresh Spray to freshen any indoor environment, and invigorating “The Day After” Bath Salts to use after a big day of rich foods, family, and fun!
- In a Ziploc bag, combine:
1/2 C white sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1 tsp. V-6 Oil
1/3 C olive oil
2. Seal bag and knead to mix ingredients.
Winter Fresh Spray
- Unscrew the lid of a clean, empty 2 oz. spray bottle.
- Using a funnel, fill with distilled water up to one finger’s width from the top.
- Add 10 drops Evergreen Essence™ or Christmas Spirit essential oil blend
- Top off with witch hazel and shake well.
- Spray in indoor spaces or onto linens and carpets to add a fresh, aromatic boost.
“The Day After” Bath Salts
1/4 C Epsom salt
1/4 C Kosher salt
2. Secure the cork top and shake well.
3. Add as desired to a hot bath.
Give your gifts some pizazz by decorating with string, tags, and ribbon. Place the three gifts in a clear confectionery bag and tie off with ribbon and give to neighbors, teachers, friends, family—or yourself!
What other essential oil-infused gifts have you made or received? We’d love to read about your gifts in the comments!