Frankincense essential oil is one of the most versatile and powerful essential oils and its no surprise why it is commonly called, “The King of Oils.” Its uses range from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to enhancing beauty routines. I go through Frankincense faster than any other essential oil because it is so effective AND versatile! I love the way my skin feels and looks when I add it to my beauty routine. If you are ever wondering what oil to use, Frankincense is almost always a good choice!
• Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
• Provides a grounding aroma that is perfect for creating a grounding experience during yoga or meditation
• Can be used for massage after activity
• Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
• Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones
• Includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, limonene, sabinene, and beta caryophyllene
• Is a key ingredient in many Young Living products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™
• Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility
• Can be added to other essential oil blends for an uplifting, aromatic boost
• Has a stimulating, focusing aroma
• Can be diffused during meditation or prayer to support spirituality and inner strength
• Has been used for thousands of years in religious ceremonies and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth
• Is mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use
• Is distilled from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula
Get a FREE 15ml bottle of Frankincense with every 300 PV order in the month of November, don’t miss out!!!
—from youngliving training and education FB
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.