Witch’s Brew: A Healthy Halloween Potion You Have to Try
Find your cauldron
and your broom.
We’ll give your guests a fright.
A potion for a party,
then witches will take flight!
So craft it well, and drink it deep.
Soon day will cast its sheen.
Taste the Witch’s Brew, my friends,
this coming Halloween!
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices.
- Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
We want to know! Do you have a spooky but healthy drink you like to serve during Halloween?