Young Living will send you a FREE 5-ml Thieves® Vitality™ essential oil blend when you order 190 PV on your Essential Rewards order during September!
Young Living’s Thieves blend features the powerful essential oils of Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary.
Young Living created a Vitality version of Thieves so your family can receive its benefits internally. There are many ways to enjoy Thieves Vitality: in a cup of warm water, in a capsule, or in your… oatmeal. My favorite way to use Thieves Vitality is to add a couple drops on top of a spoonful of local honey; the spiciness of the Thieves Vitality and the sweetness of the honey is the perfect combination!
Thieves Vitality is wonderful because it supports healthy immune function and may contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement. Thieves Vitality contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help support a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement. Thieves Vitality also includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol from Clove and Cinnamon.
Did you know?
• Clove was one of the first spices to be traded and can be traced back as far as 1721 BC. It was one of the most precious spices of the 16th and 17th centuries.
• Eugenol, the main constituent of Clove essential oil, has been heavily researched for its beneficial properties.
• Eucalyptus originates in Australia, and there are over 900 different species of eucalyptus.
• Cinnamon spice has been used for centuries to help support the immune system.
• The rosemary herb was known by ancient cultures as the herb of memory, and the leaves were thought to prevent forgetfulness and to quicken the mind.
—-taken from YL Training and Education FB
Use the sweet, spicy flavor of Thieves Vitality as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its constituent oils such as Clove Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Cinnamon Vitality give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks. Add Tangerine Vitality or Orange Vitality essential oil to Thieves Vitality to further brighten the flavors of your favorite foods.
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk to add it to your wellness regimen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use