Don’t miss out on getting a FREE bottle of Cool Azul® with every 300 PV order this month! Cool Azul® is an invigorating essential oil blend that is great to apply before, during, and after exercise. It also features two Young Living exclusive oils: Dorado Azul and Plectranthus Oregano. Young Living is the only company that sells these two oils, and they are homegrown on Young Living farms!
Cool Azul features the following essential oils for their powerful properties:
• Wintergreen essential oil’s main constituent is methyl salicylate, which is used as an active ingredient in many common sports creams.
• Peppermint essential oil causes a cooling sensation on the skin that is great for massage.
• Sage essential oil has been used traditionally for its clarifying properties and is great to apply after physical activity.
• Copaiba essential oil (and resin) has been used by the natives of northern Brazil to support their wellness since the 16th century. It is also recognized for its high levels of the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene. I definitely recommend to dive a little deeper do some research on beta-caryophyllene.
•Oregano essential oil helps create a relaxing experience through a warming massage and topical application, which also makes it a key oil in the Raindrop Technique®.
• Tea Tree essential oil may reduce the appearance of blemishes and helps maintain healthy-looking skin.
• Plectranthus Oregano essential oil has a warm, invigorating aroma.
• Lavender essential oil provides relaxing and calming properties when diffused or applied topically.
• Blue Cypress essential oil is great for use in massage after physical activity.
• Elemi essential oil is part of the same family as Frankincense and Myrrh and is used to improve the appearance of healthy skin.
• Vetiver essential oil has an earthy and grounding aroma that you can diffuse or apply for a calming and relaxing fragrance.
• Caraway essential oil is distilled from the seeds of the plant and provides a pleasant aroma.
• Dorado Azul essential oil comes from plants grown on Young Living’s Ecuador Farm. It is high in beta-caryophyllene, a powerful sesquiterpene, and also contains the constituent eucalyptol.
• German Chamomile essential oil has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
Cool Azul is ideal for use before, during, and after physical activities. Apply this blend topically for a cool sensation on the skin and aromatic experience. Attach an AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment to the bottle and toss it in your gym bag, purse, or backpack for quick and easy on-the-go use. You can also try adding it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for massage or reflexology treatment or with the Vitassage™ to apply it topically to joints, muscles, neck, shoulders, back, head, and feet.
Fun facts about some of the botanicals used in Cool Azul:
• Wintergreen is an evergreen plant whose leaves stay green and shiny, and the berries remain red even beneath snow.
• Ancient Romans and Greeks used to adorn themselves in crowns made of peppermint.
• Grown on Young Living’s Ecuador farm, Plectranthus Oregano has similar constituents and properties as Oregano, but it is actually in the mint (Lamiaceae) family. It was named by D. Gary Young because of its oregano-like aroma.
—from YL training and Education FB
How to Use
Topical: Dilute as needed and apply to desired area or use in a massage.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.