Dill Veggie Dip with Essential Oils
With all of the graduation parties and BBQs I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes to take and share with my family and friends. My kids LOVE this and everyone asks for the recipe.
Dill Veggie Dip from Young Living
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 6 drops Dill Vitality™ essential oil or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil or ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, bowl, or zip-top bag.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Try dipping your favorite veggies—including carrots, celery sticks, bell peppers, and snap peas—in this dip for a delicious snack or side dish.