Manuka Essential Oil
Manuka essential oil comes from the Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) branch/leaf and supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes, and can be added to your favorite skin care products. Diffuse this warm and gentle fragrance, add it to household cleaners, or apply it topically to feet or toenails as needed. Manuka includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, flavesone, and isoleptopsermone. Manuka is indigenous to New Zealand and has been used traditionally by the Maori people for generations. Young Living’s Manuka is wildcrafted from the East Cape region of New Zealand, where conditions help give the oil a high triketone content.
How to use:
- Diffuse alone or combine with a citrus oil such as Tangerine, Orange, or Grapefruit for a refreshing aromatic experience.
- Apply a few drops of Manuka before shampooing your hair to invigorate your scalp.
- Add to your favorite skin care products to help your skin stay bright and healthy-looking.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Make an inhaler. Add 10-15 drops on the wick of inhaler.
- Open the bottle of essential oil and put up to your nose (never touch the bottle top) and inhale.
- Put one drop in your hand and rub the other hand clockwise and inhale
- Steam inhalation, boiling water, put a couple drops in the water and inhale after the water has stopped boiling.
- Nebulizer (diffuser that does not use water) puts the oils into the air and they stay in the air longer
Did you know you can get this awesome oil for free in the month of May?!!! Message us for details!!!!