Ravintsara has a pleasant and clean scent, is commonly used in meditation, and contains skin-cleansing properties. It is steam distilled from the leaves. The people of Madagascar hold it in high regard. This oil can help support the respiratory system. It is known to be clarifying, stimulating, and purifying. You can also use Ravintsara to help with motivation!
–Sourced from youngliving.com
How to Use:
- Open the bottle of essential oil and put up to your nose (never touch the bottle top) and inhale.
- Put one drop in your hand and rub the other hand clockwise and inhale
- Steam inhalation, boiling water, put a couple drops in the water and inhale after the water has stopped boiling.
- Nebulizer (diffuser that does not use water) puts the oils into the air and they stay in the air longer
- Make an inhaler. Add 10-15 drops on the wick of inhaler.