Jade Lemon™ has a unique lemon-lime scent that is pleasing and uplifting. Diffuse for a wonderful, zesty fragrance that is clean and inviting. Jade Lemon was originally introduced as part of YL 2014 Exotic Oils collection, but now it’s here to stay as a single oil! Jade Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of the Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis plant, a unique variety from China. It has a fresh, invigorating aroma, reminiscent of a lemon-lime combination
How to Use
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented insect repellant.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
How to Use:
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Make an inhaler. Add 10-15 drops on the wick of inhaler.
- Open the bottle of essential oil and put up to your nose (never touch the bottle top) and inhale.
- Put one drop in your hand and rub the other hand clockwise and inhale
- Steam inhalation, boiling water, put a couple drops in the water and inhale after the water has stopped boiling.
- Nebulizer (diffuser that does not use water) puts the oils into the air and they stay in the air longer
Did you know you can get this awesome oil for free in the month of May?!!! Message us for details!!!!