How to use Joy Essential Oil
The aroma of Joy™ invites a sense of romance, bliss, and warmth when diffused. When worn as a fragrance, it invites togetherness.
How do I use Joy?
Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil. Then;
- Apply to Vita Flex Points and/or directly on area of concern
This essential oil is safe to use 1 drop neat (or diluted 1:1) on the bottom of the feet. Use proper dilution on children and babies or highly sensitive skin. It is great to rub over heart, and wrists.
Diffuse Joy for an aroma of romance, bliss, and warmth. When worn as a fragrance, it invites togetherness.
- Open the bottle of essential oil and put up to your nose (never touch the bottle top) and inhale.
- Put one drop in your hand and rub the other hand clockwise and inhale
- Steam inhalation, boiling water, put a couple drops in the water and inhale after the water has stopped boiling.
- Nebulizer (diffuser that does not use water) puts the oils into the air and they stay in the air longer
- Make an inhaler. Add 10-15 drops on the wick of inhaler
Joy has quickly become a household favorite with two little girls that are growing up. Attitudes are usually a standard after school. The girls jump into the car, and I am diffusing Joy, setting us up for a good afternoon. 🙂