How to use Fennel Essential Oil
Fennel is a perennial that has yellow flowers. Fennel can support muscle soothing, cleansing, relieving, woman’s health and digestive.
How do I use Fennel?
Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil. Then;
- Apply to Vita Flex Points and/or directly on area of concern
This essential oil is safe to use 1 drop neat (or diluted 1:1) on the bottom of the feet of people ages 4 and up. Use proper dilution on children and babies or highly sensitive skin.
Diffuse Fennel for a sweet, spicy aroma that has a long history of encouraging grounding feelings.
- Open the bottle of essential oil and put up to your nose (never touch the bottle top) and inhale.
- Put one drop in your hand and rub the other hand clockwise and inhale
- Steam inhalation, boiling water, put a couple drops in the water and inhale after the water has stopped boiling.
- Nebulizer (diffuser that does not use water) puts the oils into the air and they stay in the air longer
- Make an inhaler. Add 10-15 drops on the wick of inhaler.
Caution: Use cation if epileptic, higher dilution and consult physician.
Fennel is one oil I have come to love for myself. Click here to buy Fennel Essential Oil.