Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
Starting December 21 at 9 a.m., MT, Peace & Calming will be available through December 30 or while supplies last. Due to the limited quantity, members may only purchase one 5-ml bottle of this widely popular oil per account during the 10-day offer.
Please note that Peace & Calming contains some rare or delicate oils that can present a challenge to maintaining inventory, and the new pricing accounts for these challenges and ensures availability for more of our members. The wholesale price is $34.75, and the retail price is $45.72 with 34.75 PV.
What is in Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend?
There are five different oils in Peace and Calming Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to promote healthy, luxuriant hair*. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin*. Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
- Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) contains esters and aldehydes that are calming. Rich in d-limonene it helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.*
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the d-limonene and may support cellular function. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.